Databasehomeworkhelp.com only asks for your information when you request a service. We ask for this information to ensure better service delivery. We only ask for your full names, your email address, details about the work you are hiring us to complete, and the submission date of the work. The information is only used to reach out to you during or after the completion of the task. We understand the sensitivity of personal data, and therefore we can guarantee you that your information is safe with us. We do not share your information with third parties unless its circumstances are beyond our control. We have put in place a strong security system to ensure that all information is well encrypted and that one must see permission to access it.
How we use the information we collect from you
- To contact you during or after work is completed.
- To inform you about new services on our platform
- For statistical purposes, especially in checking how our business is faring
- To provide the service and support to you
When your information can be shared with third parties?
We are a credible platform that ensures that all client's information is well guarded. Therefore we try to avoid all circumstances that can lead us to share your information. There are, however, circumstances when we may be forced to share your information with third parties. These circumstances include:
- When the information is required by the government, its institutions, or by a court of law. In such a case, the law requires us to pass all the requested information, and there is nothing we can do to stop that.
- When updating our systems. Our service providers may access your information when improving our systems. We, however, instruct and monitor them not to tamper or share our client’s information.
- We can also share your information with a third party to protect the information. Should we notice that we have a security breach we can let our security providers have control of the information to safeguard it.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We have put in place different measures to ensure that the information we collect from you is well guarded and is not changed, lost, or misused. All our employees are trained in client data management and how to handle client information with confidentiality. We know that all security systems are prone to breaches, and therefore we keep on improving our systems. We have a partnership with some of the world’s best security providers to ensure that all attempted breaches are dealt with on time and in the right way.